NOTICE OF CARIBBEAN SAILING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOVEMBER 29, 2017, 9:00 am
Antigua Sailing Week Office
Suite 102, Harbour Walk, English Harbour, Antigua
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (‘AGM’) of the Caribbean Sailing Association Limited (‘CSA’) will be held at 9:00 am on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at the Antigua Sailing Week Office, Suite 102, Harbour Walk, English Harbour, Antigua. All members in good standing are invited to attend the meeting either in person or via Skype teleconference. Outstanding membership fees can be paid at registration prior to the meeting or other arrangements can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Agenda for the AGM can be viewed using this link.
Links to the following documents have been made available to CSA members via direct mail. If you have not received the links, please email email@example.com.
- Minutes of the 2016 AGM.
- In accordance with CSA By-Law 12.3 the Nominating Committee’s slate of nominees for the 2017/18 Board of Directors.
- Housekeeping amendments to the current By-Laws have been proposed by the CSA President to be voted on at the AGM.
- Committee Reports. Remaining Committee Reports will be available at least one week prior to the AGM. Reports will not be presented in full at the AGM so please review in advance and be prepared to comment or ask questions at the AGM.
- Please advise the CSA Secretariat of your intention to attend the AGM either in person or by Skype teleconference by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. For those seeking recommendations for overnight accommodation, please contact email@example.com. Please contact hotels directly to make your reservations.
- There will be no charge for attending the AGM. However, should lunch be required, it will be at each delegate’s expense.
- In accordance with CSA By-Law 19.1, every member organisation in good standing intending to vote at the AGM must officially advise the CSA Secretary of the name of the delegate who will be voting on behalf of that organisation at least 48 hours prior to the start of the AGM. This includes the Measurers Group which is treated as an association with one vote. Details can be provided to the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-voting members in good standing are welcome to attend the AGM.
- In accordance with CSA By-Law 24.1, if you will be naming a proxy to vote on behalf of your organisation, you must officially advise the CSA Secretary of that proxy by no later than 48 hours prior to the start of the AGM. The Secretary can be contacted at email@example.com.
For more information about the CSA AGM contact firstname.lastname@example.org.