NOTICE OF CARIBBEAN SAILING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
OCTOBER 21, 2016, 8:00 am
Jolly Beach Resort, Antigua
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (‘AGM’) of the Caribbean Sailing Association Limited (‘CSA’) will be held at 8:00 am on Friday, October 21, 2016 in the Hibiscus Room at Jolly Beach Resort, Antigua. All members in good standing are invited to attend the meeting (outstanding membership fees can be paid at registration prior to the meeting).
- The Agenda for the AGM can be viewed using this link.
- Minutes of the 2015 AGM can be viewed using this link.
- Committee Reports will be circulated approximately one week prior to the AGM except that in accordance with By-Law 12.3 the Nominating Committee’s slate of nominees for the 2016/17 Board of Directors can be viewed using this link.
- Please advise the CSA Conference Planning Committee of your intention to attend the meeting by registering here. For those requiring overnight accommodation, guaranteed all-inclusive rates have been negotiated with Jolly Beach Resort for all bookings made up to September 30, 2016 so be sure to make your reservation by that date. Rates will be honoured past that date if rooms are still available. Further information on how to book your accommodation can be found here. You may find more reasonable rates online at http://www.jollybeachresort.com/.
- A daily delegate fee will be billed to all registered members to cover the cost of conference facilities and equipment and catering including morning and afternoon snacks and drinks as well as lunch. There is a US $15 surcharge for lunch each day for delegates not staying at the all-inclusive resort. More information about delegate fees can be found here.
- In accordance with CSA By-Law 19.1, every member organisation in good standing must officially advise the CSA Secretary of the name of the delegate who will be voting on behalf of that organisation at least 48 hours prior to the start of the AGM. Details can be provided to the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-voting members in good standing are welcome to attend the AGM.
- In accordance with CSA By-Law 24.1, if you will be naming a proxy to vote on behalf of your organisation, you must officially advise the CSA Secretary of that proxy by no later than 48 hours prior to the start of the AGM. The Secretary can be contacted at email@example.com.