NOTICE OF CARIBBEAN SAILING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
OCTOBER 23, 2015, 8:00 am
Divi Little Bay Beach Resort
Great Bay Salon
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (‘AGM’) of the Caribbean Sailing Association Limited (‘CSA’) will be held at 8:00 am on Friday, October 23, 2015 in the Great Bay Salon at Divi Little Bay Beach Resort, Little Bay Road, Philipsburg, St.Maarten. All members in good standing are invited to attend the meeting (outstanding membership fees can be paid at the meeting).
- The Agenda for the AGM can be viewed using this link.
- Minutes of the 2014 AGM can be viewed using this link.
- Committee Reports will be circulated approximately one week prior to the AGM except that in accordance with By-Law 20.2 nominations proposed by the Nominating Committee can be viewed using this link.
- Amendments to the current By-Laws (mainly housekeeping) have been proposed by the CSA Board to be voted on at the AGM. Proposed amendments showing the changes to be made can be viewed using this link. A clean version of the proposed amendments can be viewed using this link.
- Please advise the CSA Board of your intention to attend the meeting by registering here. For those requiring overnight accommodation, a group rate has been negotiated with Divi Little Bay Beach Resort for all bookings made up to October 8, 2015 so be sure to make your reservation by that date using this link.
- A daily delegate fee of US $55 will be billed to all registered members to cover the cost of conference facilities and catering including morning and afternoon snacks and drinks as well as lunch.
- Every member organisation in good standing is requested to advise the CSA Secretary of the name of the delegate who will be voting on behalf of that organisation at least 48 hours prior to the start of the AGM. The Secretary can be contacted at email@example.com. Non-voting members in good standing are also welcome to attend the AGM.
- If you will be naming a proxy to vote on behalf of your organisation, please advise the CSA Secretary of that proxy by no later than 48 hours prior to the start of the AGM. The Secretary can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.